Quality home inspections at a reasonable price:
- Independent professional inspections and advice.
- A grade Registered Builder.
- Over 30 years of home building experience in Perth.
- Award winning builder .
- Member of the Housing Industry Association.
- Past judging panel member for HIA Perth housing awards.
Building & Development Awards for Quality & Design:
- Winner City of Fremantle heritage award 2010. National Hotel Fremantle.
- Finalist HIA Perth Innovation in housing award 2000. South Perth houses.
- Winner HIA Perth Homes of the year award for grouped housing in 1992 & 1999.
- Finalist HIA Perth Homes of the year award for grouped housing in 1993, 1994, 1997 & 2000.
- Finalist HIA Australian housing awards. Medium density project of the year 2000.
- Nominated to judging panel for HIA Perth Housing Awards 1994 & 1995.
More than just an inspector, someone who has built houses over many years and knows what to look for. Buying a house is a big investment and an inspection by a qualified Builder prior to purchase is a small price to pay that can help avoid costly mistakes.
I can meet onsite if required prior to the inspection to discuss any areas of concern and give advice if needed. Inspections are carried out according to Australian Standards and any major defects are identified and documented with photos. Inspections can be either one off site inspections with advice, structural inspections with reports or full building inspections with reports depending on the level of detail required.
- Site Inspection and advice from $180
- Structural Inspections from $250
- Full Building Inspections from $295
- Practical Completion Inspections $350
Thorough inspections with written reports and photos where required. Reports usually within 24 hours of inspection. Building and construction advice, recommended trade base to assist with works if required. Details of the different inspections and pictures of some of my work as a builder are on the other pages of this website.
Sean Butler 0419 964 487
Builders Registration Number 8217
Member of the Housing Industry Association
Below is a sample of defects found during building inspections. Some are potentially dangerous and some costly to repair, some are dangerous and very easy to rectify, some if not repaired could result in further structural and other damage to the property. By being aware of potential problems steps can be taken to avoid property damage and losses.